The Year of COVID-19
Provided toys and bicycles to children and food and clothing for the whole family.
- 857 Number of families (cases) served directly or sponsored.
- 1,002 Total number of applications
- 1.2% Rejected out of the county/ fraud percentage.
- 61% of families (cases) assigned highest level.
- 9.8% Families with some active-duty status connection
- 682 Families (cases) served directly at the Christmas Cheer Center.
- 132 Families (cases) sponsored (No Further Action)
- 2,712 Individuals assisted as a result of direct service at Christmas Cheer Center
- 455 Individuals assisted as a result of sponsorship.
- 3,160 All individuals assisted by Christmas Cheer
- 1,982 Children assisted by Christmas Cheer
- 38,015 Estimated number of toys
- Includes Toys for Tots, NCSSA Teen Program, Purchases and Donations
- 80,846 Estimated Value of the “A” and “B” toys given.
- 943 Food boxes distributed from Christmas Cheer Center.
- 24,518 Estimated of canned and staple goods given from the center.
- 943 Estimated number of chickens given to families by the Salvation Army (Based on Certificates given out)